View Directions on Google Maps »
Oz en Oisans is situated in the Oisans in between the Belledonne and les Grandes Rousses made up of 10 traditionally constructed hamlets, with Oz station now being the main place of stay for both tourists and locals. The 19 century church in Oz village is worth a visit for its square bell tower and pyramid.
Oz is very easy to travel to: 45 minutes east of Grenoble, with the majority of visitors choosing to drive or to fly then hire a car or take a bus.
Distance from Calais to Oz en Oisans 566 miles (8hrs) A26 Reims, Dijon then A6 Macon, Lyon then A432/A48 Grenoble, then take the D5/N91 in the direction of Briancon / Bourg D’Oisans then turn onto the D44 following signs for Allemont and Oz en Oisans.
Grenoble Saint-Georis- 95km (1 hour)
Regular bus service from Grenoble Saint-Georgis and Grenoble bus station.
Direct link from Grenoble bus station to resort Saturdays only. Or daily coach service from Grenoble bus station to Rochetaillée, then free shuttle bus to resort.
Grenoble bus station 50 meters arrival station of the buses from the airports of Grenoble and Isere Lyon St Exupéry.
Or use Taxi D’Oz
Chambery- 116km (1 hour 30 minutes)
Lyon Saint Exupéry- 145km (1 hour 20 minutes)
Regular bus Lyon airport to Grenoble bus station
Geneva Airport- 195km (1 hour 45 minutes)
Turin Airport- 198km (2 hours 30 minutes)
Nearest station Grenoble 55k, 50 metres from railway station.
Every Saturday during the winter season, direct buses serve Oz and Village Resort
(Line # 3080) – TransisÃ¨re: Tel: 0 820 08 38 38 www.transisere.fr
- Snow forecast www.j2ski.com
- Buy your ski pass here: www.sataski.com
- Ski hire Skimium (right by the apartment) www.skimium.co.uk
- Ski hire Sport 2000 www.ski-hire-sport2000.co.uk
- Ski hire Ski Set www.oz-en-oisans.skiset.co.uk
Oz en Oisans
- Oz en Oisans Tourist Office: www.oz-en-oisans.com
- Office de Tourisme 38114 Oz-en-Oisans Tel +33 476 80 78 01
- Open everyday during the tourist seasons from 9am â€“ 6pm. Closed on week-ends and bank holidays off season.
- Oz en Oisans webcam! www.oz-en-oisans.com
- Further info about Oz en Oisans www.en.ski-france.com
- La Ferme d’Oz Restaurant www.restaurant-ferme-oz.com (also a CrÃªperie in the afternoon)
The local area
- Oisans- about the region, what to do, where to visit www.oisans.com
- La route des savoir fair de L’Oisans- Culture, Farming, Museums www.route-savoir-faire-oisans.fr/en
- Alpe D’huez www.alpedhuez.com
- Alpe D’huez (independent website) www.alpedhuez.net
- Le Tour de france www.letour.com
- La Grave www.la-grave.com